Seychelles is a group of islands in the Indian Ocean comprising more than one hundred named islands, the biggest of which is Mahé. The islands first appeared on the map after the expedition of Vasco da Gama in 1502. Seychelles population nowadays is around 85 000, representing varied religious and ethnic mix. Offshore financial sector is on the increase now and has become an important element of the country’s economy.
Seychelles Offshore Company known also as Seychelles International Business Company benefits from zero corporate tax as long as business is derived outside of Seychelles jurisdiction and the ease of company management and accounting keeping.
Download detailed information about Seychelles:
Who and for what should been chosen Seychelles Offshore Company:
- Business people involved in international trade;
- Intellectual property holding rights;
- For inheritance purposes.
The legislative provisions of this jurisdiction is attractive, modern and most complete for registering an offshore company, offshore banking, mutual funds, offshore insurance business and free port of all jurisdictions recognized in the offshore business.
The legislation of Seychelles jurisdiction allows granting:
- licensing of offshore banks;
- management of mutual funds;
- offshore insurance companies;
- and marketable securities.
|Incorporation of the company||2 -3|
|Delivery of original company documents||15|
|Offshore bank account opening||15 -20|
Major advantages of a Seychelles Offshore Company:
- Corporate tax – 0%;
- Anonymity of the beneficial owner;
- Neither nationality nor residence restrictions apply on company directors or company shareholders;
- Companies and individuals, both may act as company directors, secretaries and/or shareholders;
- The information of directors, officers and shareholders can be kept completely confidential;
- Board meetings can be held anywhere in the world;
- No need of bookkeeping, delivery of the annual return;
- There is no requirement for having a minimum or maximum share capital;
- Shares can be denominated in any currency;
- There are no foreign exchange controls and funds can be moved freely in and out of the Seychelles;
- Seychelles is both politically and economically stable country.
Disadvantages of an Offshore Company in Seychelles:
- Forming a Seychelles Offshore Company may be perceived as a tax haven jurisdiction;
- Because of lack of public registers, ownership can be difficult to prove;
- Not recommended for high profile trading operations.
Contact Us or request a Call Back – we will advise and help to make the right decision!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
- The main characteristics of Seychelles company,
- Discover the benefits of other offshore jurisdictions,
- The process of opening bank account for your offshore company,
- Additional offshore services to develop your business.