International company in BVI with corporation tax rate of 0 %
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean, east of Puerto Rico. It is a politically stable democratic territory which is one of the oldest and the most respected offshore financial centers in the world and it got one of the most prosperous economy in the Caribbean.
The type of company in BVI is International Business Company (IBC) that is a very popular due to their flexibility, tax liberation status, ease of operation and the fact that they are widely accepted and understood by the international financial community.
BVI international company is registered under the International Business Companies Act, 1984.
In the mid-1980s, the government began offering international registration to companies wishing to incorporate in the islands. Since that the British Virgin Islands has become one of the world’s leading international financial centers. With more than 700,000 international companies.
Download detailed information about BVI
Who and for what should register a BVI international company
- International trade,
- Commerce on the Internet,
- For inheritance purposes,
- Intellectual property holding rights.
For more information see also : 6 steps to incorporate your international company.
Advantages of a BVI offshore company registration
- 0% corporation tax, if you will be doing your business outside the BVI;
- No accounting or tax returns required;
- There is no public register of shareholders, directors or beneficial owner;
- Fast registration process;
- Simple management as only one director and one shareholder are required;
- There are no minimum capital requirements;
- IC is the most popular type of international companies.