Delaware is a state of United States of America located on the Atlantic Coast in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. This is a particularly attractive jurisdiction within the offshore sector because of its services and legislation. The American state of Delaware has been allowed to develop such types of offshore structures since 1965. The most common legal company form of company in Delaware is the LLC (Limited Liability Company). Delaware offshore company formation is attractive because it’s allowed to use nominee director services, ensuring anonymity at the Public Registry.
Download detailed information about Delaware:
Delaware offshore company is a perfect choice for:
- International trade,
- Commerce on the Internet,
- For inheritance purposes,
- Intellectual property holding rights.
How long it will take:
|Incorporation of the company||2|
|Delivery of original company documents||10 – 15|
|Offshore bank account opening||14 – 21|
The Interest of Delaware offshore company formation:
Delaware’s advantages as a place of incorporation range from the Delaware General Corporation Law to the flexibility built into the corporate formation process.
- Low incorporation and administration fees;
- Fast incorporation process;
- The LLC is not subject to Federal income tax in the United States (BR: 0%) when it is owned by non-resident shareholders who are not running the business operation in the United States, and who have no source of income from inside the United States;
- No requirement to file accounts;
- Well developed Law system;
- Delaware Corporations are often used for American trading situations;
- Quick incorporation procedures and readily understandable corporate law.
Disadvantages of an offshore company in Delaware:
- Difficult to prove ownership but Directors can be named in Articles of Incorporation.
Submit your project and we will contact you.