Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK) is one of the members of United Arab Emirates. RAK offshore company has a very flexible corporate policy and pays special attention to small and medium-sized businesses, allowing them to conduct their business through the creation of specialized tools and enjoy the benefits of the results, some of which are listed below:
- Asset protection and planning,
- Confidentiality of execution,
- Tax planning,
- No exchange controls,
- Access to excellent communications,
- Developed banking infrastructure.
Download detailed information about RAK:
Who and for what should choose RAK offshore company:
- International trade,
- Commerce on the Internet,
- For inheritance purposes,
- Intellectual property holding rights.
|Incorporation of the company||14|
|Delivery of original company documents||10 – 15|
|Offshore bank account opening||15 – 20|
Advantages of an offshore company in RAK:
- Corporate tax – 0%,
- No corporate, personal, sales or withholding taxes applied in the UAE,
- Absolute confidentiality,
- 100% foreign ownership,
- A double tax treaty network,
- No annual reporting requirements,
- No Accounting,
- No restrictions on repatriation of profits and capital,
- Absence of exchange controls,
- Flexibility to act as the global holding company for all international activities.
Disadvantages of a RAK offshore company:
- Ownership can be difficult to prove, because of lack of public registers.
Submit your business project and receive a free consultation.