Hong Kong is one of the wealthiest regions in Republic of China and the biggest business center in Asia. Hong Kong is a first-class financial center, whose economy is one of the most perspectives in the world. It is a financial and commercial core of global importance, which will contribute the quality of your relationships with your international clients and partners. This jurisdiction is known as stable and one of the fast growing in mean of development and finance. The main advantage of offshore company registration in Hong Kong is the fact that this jurisdiction does not appear on any blacklist and its banking system is definitely one of the most well known in the world.
Offshore Company in Hong Kong would be advanced for:
- Business man,
- International trade,
- For inheritance purposes,
- Intellectual property holding rights,
- Trading on the Internet.
How to proceed? See: step by step to create your offshore company.
Time frames for the proceedings:
|Incorporation of the company||1|
|Delivery of original company documents||10 – 15|
|Offshore bank account opening||15 – 20|
Interest of the Offshore Company registration in Hong Kong:
- Incomes received outside Hong Kong territory are exempt from corporate tax – 0%;
- Because of its history and position in international trading market, Hong Kong will not automatically be considered as a “Tax Haven” jurisdiction;
- Beneficial Owner will not be disclosed to the Authorities;
- Strong professional infrastructure:
- For international and China trade,
- As investment instrument in Global and China projects,
- As finance management center – using Hong Kong banking system,
- Simple tax system, easy maintenance requirement and low tax rates,
- An extensive range of offshore services.
Disadvantages of a company registered in Hong Kong:
- An audit is required annually to have the exemption on the corporate tax.
- Difference of the Time zone may found inconvenience for Europeans and Americans.
- For not fulfilling the statutory filing requirements, there are heavy penalties.
Submit your business project and we will contact you.