Saint – Vincent and the Grenadines is an island country located in the Caribbean Sea. It has a mixed economic system of private freedom combined with centralized economic planning and government regulation. This makes it as a great tax haven destination to form a company in St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
It is not only the seat of the Government, but also the center of business and finance. Saint – Vincent is perfectly developed as a daily air service between the islands and the United States as well as a regular network of cruise ships between the islands. As the island annually visited by more than 100,000 tourists, the economic growth is linked to the tourism industry. However, the success of economic growth also provides the agriculture and construction industries.
It is the only independent jurisdiction that has a general confidentiality law that protects against disclosure of confidential information worldwide. Type of company for international Trade and Investment is The International Business Company (IBC). In Island, the share capital may be expressed in any currency.
Who and for what activities should choose to form an offshore company in St. Vincent and the Grenadines :
- International trade,
- Commerce on the Internet,
- For yacht owners.
For more information: What are the steps to incorporate your offshore company ?
|Incorporation of the company||
1 – 2
|Delivery of original company documents||
10 – 15
|Offshore bank account opening||
15 – 20
Advantages of an offshore company formation in St. Vincent & the Grenadines:
- Not liable to any taxation,
- No audit or accounting requirements,
- No Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities,
- Excellent communications.
Disadvantages of a company formed in St. Vincent & the Grenadines:
- The lack of public registers can make proof of ownership difficult,
- Not recommended for high profile trading operations.
Contact Us or request a Call Back and receive a free consultation.
– The main characteristics of St. Vincent offshore company,
– How to open a bank account for your offshore company,
– Case studies for different business activities,