Canada is a country in the northern part of North America, which was populated by the French and English researchers in the late 15th century. It’s the second largest country by its territory in the world and has more than 33 millions habitats. One of the important impacts of Economic of Canada is the close trading relationships with United States, obtaining almost 80% of Canada’s export. It is high-technology industrial country which has market oriented economic system with wealthy living standards. The advantage of company registration in Canada is that this jurisdiction is not considered as offshore, because only certain provinces of Canada have a status like an Tax haven, where the corporate tax can be reduced to a low rate, on condition that the business is not carried in Canada.
Who and for what should register a company in Canada:
- Commerce on the Internet,
- For inheritance purposes,
- For protection of Intellectual property, patterns and trademarks.
How to proceed? See: steps of company incorporation.
Time frames for company registration in Canada:
|Incorporation of the company||1|
|Delivery of original company documents||10 – 15|
|Offshore bank account opening||15 – 20|
Advantages of a Canadian company:
- Canada will not be considered as an Offshore Company;
- No Disclosure of Beneficial Owner to the Authorities;
- Professional and highly developed infrastructure;
- For international and Canada trade;
- The accounts don’t need to be submitted to the authorities;
- VAT is applicable only to services performed in Canada;
- No minimum capital to be paid up.
Disadvantages of a company registered in Canada:
- Time zone can make difficulties on a personal level for Europeans;
- The main characteristics of Canada company.
Send us your planned business case and we will contact you for the most appropriate solution.
Find out more about: